Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bumble Bee in the Meadow

'Buzzing Bee' 16x20 pastel
I am opening my studio this Saturday to visitors as part of the Artist of Northwest Georgia Studio Tour. Our studios will be open from 10-4 and we will be donating 5% of sales to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. I hope my local Atlanta area friends will plan on stopping in. I will have a few paintings in progress and you will be able to watch me work and see my space and where I work and teach. I will be giving away this 16x20 pastel original to a visitor so I hope to see you! For my online friends and collectors, I will be having an online open studio next week so you will have a chance to have a virtual visit and painting give away. Stay tuned!

Janet Hartmann....I am trying to get back in touch with you but your email address keeps getting bounced back. Please write again with your number or new email

No comments: