Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mini Painting Sale 2.5 x 3.5 originals $15 or 2 for $20

A selection of mini originals
If you are looking for something small and affordable for Holiday gifts, consider the gift of original art. I am offering a selection of my mini original pastel paintings for sale. They are priced at $15 each or 2 for $20. Shipping is $3. Paypal or personal check accepted. These little paintings look great matted and framed or you can display them on little easels. They are protected in a clearbag with a foamcore backing. If you have a special scene or sunject in mind I can paint an original for $25 each. Click on the album below to see the available paintings. Please email me at kemstudios@yahoo.com with any questions.



Mini Sale Paintings

No comments: