Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, November 07, 2011

A Splash of Red....Autumn Tree Pastel

'A Splash of Red' 8x10 pastel
Ok.....my Wednesday evening students get ready! I went to the Dr. today for this awful cough and guess what they gave me! I had only taken two pills and found myself mysteriously sweeping and dusting. I still felt bad but I was compelled to clean! Hopefully tomorrow I will be feeling well enough to get painting. Last year at this same time my allergies were so bad I was given a course of prednisone and my students will remind me that I painted 10 sunflower paintings in one day! I didn't realize that this could be a side effect until they told me. Today I am sharing a red tree I painted a couple of weeks ago. There is an awesome orange tree in my neighbor's yard that I need to paint next!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $145 USD
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Well I love the red painting... but.... are you joking about the meds doing this???

Pam Holnback said...

Love the colors and looseness in this!