Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Queen Anne's Lace Meadow step by step

'In the Meadow' 11x14 pastel
Here is today's painting which I photographed step by step as I painted it. I will be using the photos as part of my workshops for the Appalachian Pastel Society next weekend. There are still some opening in Sunday all day workshop. We will have a small class so it will be a great opportunity for a day of learning and painting. I am also working on an idea for a monthly online lesson and these photos will be used for the first class. So...this post is a bit of a tease for now but stay tuned for more and let me know if you can come to the workshop in Asheville next Sunday!

For those of you in the Atlanta area, mark your calenders for Saturday November 19th. I am participating in an Open Studio Tour and my studio will be open to visitors from 10-4. More information to come!

No comments: