Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas by the Sea ...Vintage Glass Ornaments

'Christmas by the Sea' 8x10 pastel
Here is another painting in my series of vintage glass ornaments. I was drawn by the beautiful blues of these ornaments. They had a wonderful aged look to them that you just don't find on the shiny new ones. These ornaments reminded me of the ocean so I painted them with the beach in mind. I am having fun with these ornaments. My sister and I (the Recycle Sisters) have been collecting them all year to sell in our ebay store so I have to paint them before they are sold. I have a few more that are calling to me that I hope to paint this week. This painting is 8x10 on Canson.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $95 USD

No comments: