Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Miniature Bird Nest Painting

'Tiny Treasures' 2.5 x 3.5 inches pastel SOLD
Today I painted all day at High Country Gallery in Blue Ridge Georgia. I had fun talking about pastels and meeting new people as well as painting. I managed to do five paintings so it was a productive day as well. Tomorrow is a day for cleaning though. I have to get the housekeeping chores out of the way so I can play with my new watercolors and pastels that just arrived. I will post pictures tomorrow!
Today's painting is another mini original pastel. I still have more available for sale. $15 each or 2 for $20. They make great gifts for friends, family or yourself! Visit my picasa gallery for available paintings and if you are interested in any, send me an email at kemstudios@yahoo.com

Mini Sale Paintings

No comments: