Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Painting Winter Landscapes...I need your Photos!

'Winter Hush' 8x10 Pastel ©Karen Margulis
It is the time of year when I am inspired to paint Winter landscapes but living in the South I am at a disadvantage. It doesn't snow very often. I missed last year's snow because I was on a cruise (can't complain!) But I didn't get any new reference photos. If you have a winter photo that you would like to share with me, I'd love for you to email it to me at kemstudios@yahoo.com. I will be painting winter scenes over the next few weeks and I'd love a fresh perspective. This painting is a scene I have painted a few times in different sizes and surfaces. This is on white Wallis with no underpainting.

I have updated my 'About Me' page. I'd love to hear what you think. To view the page, click on the ABOUT tab at the top of the page.

Purchase painting on PayPal
Price: $145 USD

No comments: