Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

More Sunflower Paintings!

'Don't Cut the Sunflowers!'         6x6    acrylic with ink on gallery wrapped canvas
available for $75 on Daily Paintworks
Since I have been out of town the past week with frustrating internet I haven't had a chance to do my usual blog posts. I won't be back to my regular schedule until next Monday so I will be sharing some recent work until I can get back to regular posting.  

What is frustrating internet you may wonder?  It is what I have when I visit my mom in the mountains. She doesn't have internet but I can pick up my sister's wifi signal sometimes.  She lives next door and the signal at my mom's house is tenuous. I could always get connected outside or on the cold and damp porch but never inside where it was warm and cozy!  My sister was out of town so her house was cold and uninviting. So I gave up on the internet this week. It will be a good break for me. Remember I took a technology break for a week this summer and it really can be revitalizing.



In the meantime I'd love to hear from you regarding what topics you'd like for me to cover. I want to be sure my posts are interesting, informative and inspiring and there is no better way to make this happen than by hearing from my readers!  Email me at kemstudios@yahoo.com or send a comment below!

No comments: