|'Garden Memories' 5x7 pastel ©Karen Margulis|
click here to bid on ebay opening bid $25
Pay attention to what surrounds your flowers.
It will have an impact on the vibrancy of the flowers.
- If all of your colors are bright and vibrant and bold nothing will stand out as special. Everything will cry out for attention. Pay attention to the flower's surroundings!
- Be sure to have some areas of dull or grayed color to help the vibrant colors stand out.
- Consider using the complement of the flower color next to it to help create some visual excitement.
- If you've used your boldest brightest pastel and it still doesn't 'pop' surround it with a dull color.
- If you can't get your light flowers to look light or bright enough, try surrounding it with a darker color to make the lights lighter.
|'Garden Surprise' 5x7 pastel|
click here to bid