Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hello from St Thomas

Lounge Chair Painting

 It is sunny and warm here in the Caribbean. I am enjoying the weather and the relaxation. Today I snorkled with my GoPro camera and got some fun underwater video that I can't wait to edit!
On the ship I have been using my ultimate travel kit to paint some mini pastels. I love it !! It is the perfect size for throwing in the beach bag. I'll post more about it when I return but since we have phone service in St Thomas I thought I'd check in!  Here is my kit on my lounger and today's painting is one if the minis I painted.


 

2 comments:

robertsloan2art said...

This is so fabulous! I love the rich colors and sense of place. Limited to doing the minis, you're giving them a glorious intensity! Love that kit. Can't wait to see the snorkeling videos too, hope you post that on YouTube!

Cheri Halsema said...

How wonderful to be in St. Thomas! By the way do you know how to make a "spray" kind of look with pastel? ..as in an ocean wave spray... It is a very unpastel type of effect don't you think?