Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, November 29, 2014

A Pastelist's Thanksgiving: Friends

'Tiny Jewels'               9x12            pastel             ©Karen Margulis
click here to purchase $145

I am headed for South Florida today. It's time for a cruise with my mom! Every year we like to  take  a cruise between Thanksgiving and Christmas. The best deals of the year are found around this time of year! It's a great way to relax during the busy holiday season. I have prepared a couple of blog post which I will share depending on my internet connection. Otherwise I'll be back to regular posting by next Friday!

Thank you for another wonderful year of sharing through my blog! I am grateful for all of my art friends both near and far. You are my art family and we share and inspire each other. Thank you!

No comments: