Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, December 01, 2014

Great Gifts for Artists




'Painting up a Storm'             2.5 x 3.5            pastel          ©Karen Margulis
purchase here $15
I love to shop. One of my favorite non-art activities is poking around thrift stores looking for treasure. I usually end up with art treasure of some kind....art books, frames, still life objects. You never know what goodies you'll find!
I also love gift shopping. Thinking of just the right gift is an art in itself. It is part of t he joy of giving a gift! This year I had fun doing a virtual shopping treasure hunt. I created my own 'Gift ideas for Artists' board on Pinterest.  Take a look and see if there are any ideas for the special artist or art lover in your life!

No comments: