'Taos Mountain View'. 5x7. Pastel
Today is a travel day. I fly from Atlanta to Charlotte and then overnight to Paris! I have some airport downtime so I thought I would do some show and tell for today's blog post. Have you ever seen the magazine articles that show what people have in their bags? Well here is what I have in my carry on bag.
Here is Heidi with my luggage. I am taking my favorite suitcase (Sue thanks for the repair tip!) my Orvis backpack with art supplies and iPad and an Orvis tote bag. Here is what is in the tote:
2. A small packing cube with a change of clothes and my Mountain Hardwear rain jacket. I'm prepared if my suitcase is delayed!
3. My jacket (packs down into a pocket)
4. A zippered bag of snacks.
5. A small bag of comfort items: inflatable pillow, toothbrush, wipes, tissues, tums, Tylenol.
6. A packable duffle bag from REI in case my stuff expands in 4 weeks!
7. A packing cube with my phone and watch chargers so they are handy.
8.My journal and a pen.
At the last minute I decided to bring my foldable plastic luggage cart. It is small and makes hauling around the backpack and tote much easier on the back!
I arrive in Paris Thursday morning and will meet the Painters Passport group at our hotel. I'll report back when I have wifi!