Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, September 05, 2016

Announcing IAPS 12 and The Landscape in Bloom


'Edge of the Woods'         8x10        ©Karen Margulis
available $150
Have you heard the news? It is time to start thinking about the IAPS convention! The sneak preview is now live on the IAPS website. Click here to see all the details.  I am excited to share that once again I will part of the faculty and will be doing two presentations at the convention. I am so excited and honored to be a part of this amazing line up of pastel artists. 

IAPS stands for The  International Association of Pastel Societies. It represents pastel societies worldwide to promote the medium of pastel. Every two years IAPS presents an amazing convention in Albuquerque New Mexico. It is a giant pastel party filled with demos, workshops, vendors, food and fun. 

It doesn't matter if you are brand new to pastels or a professional there is something for you at the convention. I have been to the last four conventions and it gets better every year. It really is a must for pastel artists!  Take a look at the preview and clear your calendar for next June! 

I will be doing a demo on painting wildflowers in the landscape 'The Landscape in Bloom' and a seminar on blogging for artists. I hope to see you there!






Can you help me?  I am working on my presentation for the convention and I want to be sure I cover the information that YOU want to know. Please ask me your questions about painting wildflowers. Your questions will help me create the most helpful demo/presentation possible. Thank you!  email your questions.

No comments: