Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

New Video Released! Paint a Daisy Demo



'Reach for the Sun'           8x10         pastel         ©Karen Margulis
available in my Etsy shop $150
I never get tired of painting daisies. They are such a cheerful flower. But it is very easy to paint daisies that look like a child did them. There is a good reason for this and a solution to this common problem. I just released a video demo that was previously only available on my Patreon page. In this quick video I share thoughts on painting believable daisies and do a quick demo. Click on the link below to go to my Youtube channel for the video.




The watercolor underpainting for today's daisy painting

If you like my videos you will enjoy my Patreon page. I just finished a 3 part video series on painting with a watercolor underpainting. You can see the painting on this page come to life! It is a $4 monthly subscription but worth it! I work hard to provide great content! www.patreon.com/karenmargulis

No comments: