Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, October 22, 2018

More Rocks and Water : New Video Demo!

'Turning Seasons'            9x12         pastel      ©Karen Margulis
available $165
 One of the benefits of my Patreon page is the opportunity to view weekly video demos. This week I offered patrons the choice of 4 photos for the weekly demo. The votes were close but rocks and water won!  I had fun sharing the development of this painting on the video.  I know that many of my blog readers are also Patreon members and I thank you for your support! It allows me to present more comprehensive content and I love sharing with you!  If you are not sure about joining I'd love for you to give it a try. It is a $4 per month subscription but you are receiving several weekly in depth posts including video and step by step demos. You can do as much as you like or as little. All content is available to you in the archives!



close up of rock detail

Watch this video on my Patreon page www.patreon.com/karenmargulis

No comments: