Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Have You Tried Canva?



I'm not the slickest. I probably could use a blog makeover with a more up to date look and feel. But when it comes down to it I'd rather spend my time painting and creating interesting content then working on the behind the scenes design challenges.


 But sometimes I want and need something slick to present my work or workshops. I'd like to create good looking designs that are low cost, low tech and quick. I found it all on a great website called canva.com . I am hooked!  Here is a quick description of Canva from wikipedia:

Canva is a graphic-design tool website, founded in 2012. It uses a drag-and-drop format and provides access to over a million photographs, graphics, and fonts. It is used by non-designers as well as professionals. The tools can be used for both web and print media design and graphics

I use canva to create photo collages, instagram posts, flyers and much more. I used canva.com to create the photo collage of my work in the photo at the top of this post. It only took a few minutes and it was free! Give Canva a try and let me know what you think!

My Thankful Event sale is still live until Thanksgiving day. Be sure to consider the gift of original art this holiday season! Check out the paintings in my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/karenmargulis.com

No comments: