Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, December 07, 2018

Come Paint with Me in Florida!

'Gentle Breeze'          10x8          pastel         ©Karen Margulis
available $150
  It is a cold day here in North Georgia! The perfect day to paint palm trees and dream about a trip to Florida! Fortunately for me it isn't just a dream. We will be taking Bertie the Art Spirit (our pop up camper) to Florida in February for a winter break. The timing worked out perfectly to accept the offer of a workshop with the Pastel Society of Central Florida. The two dayworkshop will be held in Leesburg Florida on February 20 and 21st. Below is a screen shot of some information and you can click on this link to access the PCSF website.  I am excited about the opportunity to share and I'd love for you to join us!


Click Here for the link to more information and registration 

Information about today's painting: This painting was done for the artist's choice demo for my Patreon page. We have been exploring trees for the past month and so it was fun to show how I paint palm trees. The painting is 10x8 on Uaart 500 with a 3 value  dry wash. I used the Terry Ludwig Red Rocks set and a few misc. Nupastels.


Terry Ludwig Red Rocks set and an assortment of Nupastels


New Video Demo available this week on my Patreon page www.patreon.com/karenmargulis

No comments: