Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, April 19, 2019

Put This Place on your Workshop Bucket List!

16x20 pastel demo. Art Graf black Underpainting. SOLD
 Sometimes pictures are worth more than words. Even though I was only here for a few days I managed to take hundreds of photos. My workshop at the Goshen School of Art will always have a special place in my heart. I had taken 2 workshops here at Crow Creek Farm so returning as a guest instructor was truly an honor.

I encourage you to put this inspirational place on your workshop bucket list. Sure France and Italy are timeless and beautiful but here is a place right in our back yard!
Whether you take a workshop with Stan Sperlak and /or one of his guest instructors you will not be disappointed.  Scroll through the photos to get an idea of what you can expect. I have only touched the tip of the iceberg!

The barn at Crow Creek Farm  is the perfect place for your Art Spirit to emerge

The view form the barn! No words are necessary. 

Everyone has plenty of space to work

You never know what will happen here! An evening walk around the farm with great stories from Stan

Presenting Eli the Wonder Dog! He was so well behaved at his first ever workshop!

Art, Nature, Friendships, Wine and Dogs......what else does one need. 
Visit Stan's website to see more and to see the current workshop schedule. www.stansperlak.com

No comments: