Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, October 20, 2019

New Video Demo with the Blue Earth Pastels Nomad Set

'A Wee Bit of Ireland'               11x14            pastel              ©Karen Margulis
available $250

It was a cold rainy day yesterday so it was perfect to stay inside the studio and paint! I decided to do a video of one of my paintings. This is a scene from trip to Ireland. I used the Blue Earth Pastels Nomad set and a few Nupastels for the painting.  I invite you to my YouTube channel to watch the demo:



If you liked the video I'd love for you to give it a thumbs up and comment. And be sure to subscribe to my channel! I appreciate your support!! Please share with your artist friends too :)



Blue Earth Pastels Nomad Set available at Dakota Pastels 

You can read all about Blue Earth Pastels on the Dakota website. I do like this set. It is a bit muted which is actually better than it having too many bright intense colors. I will blog more about the set soon!  Here is the link:

https://www.dakotapastels.com/products/Blue-Earth-Pastels




1 comment:

Tracy said...

I had to come back and check out your review of this set again Karen. Dakota JUST put this on sale for the holidays so it might be my Christmas present to MYSELF to drop into my pochade box (with room to add some other pastels, especially some Nupastels and Mount Visions to get some firmer textures).