Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, December 13, 2019

I am So Excited About My New Postcards!



My order from MOO! I lLove the Postcards!

I have had my eye on the postcard by Moo.com for awhile. I just wasn't sure what I would use them for.  When a sale popped up a few months ago I decided to try the postcards and I made them into thank you cards. I would use them as an additional thank you for collectors of my paintings.

I am so glad I did! The postcards were wonderful! My paintings looked vibrant and the color was accurate. The cardstock is heavy and feels expensive. The best part was the ability to choose multiple images for the cards with no extra charge! I have been getting my business cards from Moo for several years and I am never disappointed! Now I have another product to reorder....post cards!

What else could you use the post cards for? 

  • Exhibition or show announcements
  • Large business card...make a statement and give out a card that goes on the fridge rather than the trash can!
  • General thank you notes
  • Make a postcard address grid and give them out to collectors, friends and family for them to use as postcards
  • Leave them blank for handwritten notes



If you would like to try Moo.com for your business cards, postcards or other printed materials use my referral code for a 25% discount on your order!

https://refer.moo.com/s/kemstudios26

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen,

I hope you would not mind me asking. Is it possible you share the setup for your cards. I mean their size, paper quality, coating etc. From the description on the webpage it is difficult to get a feeling of the final result and I do not have much experience with postcards. What size of images do you provide for printing?

Thank you
Artemi.

Karen said...

Hi! I am away from the studio this week so I will answer when I get home and can measure them!

Unknown said...

Wow! What a great tip! Thanks! Who does your printing for regular art work if you don't mind sharing?

Karen said...

Thanks! I don’t have prints of my work so I really don’t have a good resource to recommend.