Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, February 15, 2020

New Video Demo: My Tip for Painting Vibrant Reds!



'Color Me Happy'                10x8                pastel                  ©Karen Margulis
available $155

I was in the mood to paint some poppies yesterday. I decided to run the camera and found that I couldn't stop talking! I made it into a video. You can see it on my YouTube channel. The link is below:








YouTube is a great resource! If you have not checked out the wealth of art videos on YouTube be sure to give it a try. I have a YouTube channel and I try to post something new every week. This is in addition to my regular Patreon videos and lessons. I'd love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel and check the notification bell so you know when I upload a new video!  





No comments: