Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Have You Tried a Wet Rag Underpainting? NEW VIDEO DEMO!


'New Beginnings'               9x12               pastel                ©Karen Margulis
available $165

I am hibernating. I am pretty much a homebody anyway so it isn't such a stretch to practice social distancing. I am fortunate to have a wonderful studio stacked with art supplies and a wonderful online community of artists with here and on my Patreon Page. We have art and we have each other! I hope to make more videos sharing what I am up to in the studio. Today I am sharing a fun discovery I made yesterday out of a moment of frustration. Check it out!



Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and hit the subscribe bell so that you are notified when a new video is posted! If you are a Patron you will get expanded commentary on the video!




No comments: