Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, March 26, 2020

How to Paint a Spring Flowering Tree: New Video


'Dogwoods on Display'                 12x9               pastel               ©Karen Margulis
available $150
 I had a busy day in the studio! I was inspired to paint some dogwood trees since we are in the midst of spring blooms here in Atlanta. I thought it would make a good video demo subject. Click on the link below to see the video. Feel free to share with your artist friends!

                                https://youtu.be/ypnTWF3GjLM               


After lunch I did an Instagram Live interview with the Red Rock Pastel Society. I will share the link when it is posted. It was fun to show my studio and answer some good questions. Thanks Dasha for the interview opportunity.  And now I am going to paint something inspired by my Art Play activity guide.

Enjoy the demo!!



Starting the demo

No comments: