Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Video Demo to Music! 20 Minutes to Beautiful Flowers


'A Moment of Zen'                 12x9             pastel               ©Karen Margulis
available $165

Join me for 20 minutes of painting zen as I paint my favorite wildflowers....Queen Anne's Lace. I don't do any underpainting this time. I just dive right in with my Terry Ludwig pastels. Sometime it is good to watch someone paint without a running dialog. I hope you enjoy this demo!

Click on the link below to see the video on my YouTube channel








On the easel!



I used my set of Terry Ludwig pastels called the Floral Landscape set

1 comment:

RoK said...

Karen, thank you for your enthusiasm and generous sharing! You are always inspiring even when (or in spite of) my feeling lazy or disappointed in my own art attempts.