Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Give the Gift of Original Art...50% Saving Starts Today!


It is a month of giving thanks! I am grateful for my life as an artist. It is truly a joy to paint everyday and share my work with others. I couldn't do it without your support. I am thankful for all of you who take time to read my posts, watch my videos and study with me on Patreon and in person! I also appreciate those who choose to add one of my paintings to their homes.Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

 This month I am offering a 50% savings on selected original pastel paintings. Many of them are the demos I painted this year! Many are my daily paintings and a few are the special paintings I have held back for exhibitions. They are all in need of good homes. I painted them all with joy and I hope that they can give joy to others. 

You can see all of the available paintings at this link in my Etsy shop. The 50% savings has already been applied. 



THIS YEAR I HAVE A FUN TWIST TO MY THANK YOU ART EVENT
  • Actually I have two fun additions to the event.  You can add this 10x8 painting to your collection. Everyone who purchases a painting during the month of November will be entered. The winner will be selected at the end of the month. Be sure to read the story of this painting. It really deserves a good home!

  • Bonus paintings! I will include a mystery small original painting in the first 20 orders! (sold out)

    Here are a few of the paintings that are offered in this year's Thank You Event:






No comments: