Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, March 25, 2022

It's Your Turn To Vote on a Demo Subject!

 



I'd love your input!  Soon I will be doing a video with Streamline Publishing! This is exciting news and I want to be sure to  paint the subject YOU want!  It will be so much fun to have the opportunity to do a full lesson and demo in a professional studio. I will be able to share my favorite tips and techniques in one comprehensive video!  


Click on the link at the top of the page to go to the official poll. Feel free to share your thoughts about subject matter in the comments below. I want to be sure I plan the best possible demo!

Thanks in advance for your help!


Here is the link to the poll:

https://poll.app.do/choose-a-painting-by-karen-margulis

No comments: