Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

New Technical Stuff

Today I am in the mood to paint something BIG! I have a full sheet of canson paper and I am just going to have some fun! But first I have to go do some Christmas shopping...hopefully I won't be out all day so I can paint!

Here are some new things I've added to my blog.........
Now you can subscribe to get an email notice when I update the blog. Just scroll down and see the box on the right.
If you are familiar with RSS , you can add me to your feeds through feedburner. The link is also on the right.
And now you can feel free to add comments to my postings without being a blogger member. Just click on the comment button under each post. I love to hear what you think!

No comments: