Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fun with Minis! Sanibel Shellers


I like to paint these miniature paintings every once in awhile. They are fun to do and sometimes I use them as studies for larger works. They measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches which is the standard ACEO size. That stands for Art Cards, Originals and Editions and they are little paintings that are collected and traded. They can be found on several online auction sites including Ebay. It's a good way to collect art at an affordable price.
Click Here to Bid on Ebay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I hope your planning on painting more Art Cards...I just love your beach scenes! I got out bidded on this piece, but looking forward to more.

Karen said...

I have more beach scenes in the works so keep checking back. Thank you for your interest in my work!