Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, October 16, 2006

My Daily Painting...Inside my Box

'Inside my Box' 6x6 Pastel
Click Here to Bid on Ebay

I've been wanting to paint my pastels so I finally had a chance today. I tried different arrangements and took some photos...but finally just decided on this section of my pastel box...just as they were. My daughter asked me if I used the real pastel to paint each color and I don't think I really did. I used a variety of colors to make each one. This was fun to do!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice color and arrangement of pastels...looks like fun!

Shanti Marie said...

I love paintings of art supplies. This looks like wonderful fun in a box.

Thanks for your comments on my blog.

VH McKenzie said...

These look good enough to EAT! Nice job.

belindadelpesco.com said...

this is GREAT! Love the angle & subject...

Making A Mark said...

Nice idea - and very well done. I've been minded to so the same thing a few times but have never actually done something about it - well done!