Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Painting a Great White Egret

'Who's Next?' 9x12
I started this one in pastel class last night and finished today. It's a Great White Egret and I got the reference photo from the Wet canvas Image librbay...thank you to the wonderful photographer! Last night, Marsha did a wonderful demo of a Florida scene with scrubby pines and sand dunes from St. George Island. Jayne , Holly and I discussed going to St George Island for our spring painting trip. We have customers with a wonderful house right on the beach... I have to work on that plan! Marsha also gave us a lot of homework to do while she is teaching down in Florida...so on the blog you will see my assignments. I actually love homework! This will be fun!!

No comments: