Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, May 11, 2007

Blue Ridge Georgia Pastel Painting

'A View from the Farm' 11x14 pastel
Last spring I spent a day doing some plein air painting up in Blue Ridge Georgia with the Georgia Outdoor Painters. We spent the morning at a local farm where the views were just beautiful. It was such a peaceful and soft looking morning. I have painted another view of the field but I liked this view as well so I took a photo and painted it today.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $275 USD
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful job you did! Great piece!
*HUGS*

Jo Castillo said...

Karen, this is great. Good composition. Love to look at your blog.
P.S.
You have been blogged/tagged. Hope you can tag along. The rules are on my blog today.my blog

See ya,
Jo