Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

South Carolina Low Country Marsh

'Afternoon at the Marsh' 11x14 pastel
This is the view of the marsh on Harbor Island, South Carolina. I liked these tall marsh grasses in the foreground. They were kind of like fluffy cat tails. I got a new book on Georgia Barrier Islands/Marshes so maybe they will be listed in the book.
NEWS!!! I will be meeting with an art agent who may be interested in representing me and my Low Country paintings. I will give an update when I have more details. But this is an exciting development for me since I love to paint this type of scenery!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Karen. That is exciting news! I look forward to hearing what happens with this.
Carol

Karen said...

Thanks Carol, I will certainly fill you in on the details!
karen