Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Strategies for Beautiful Wildflowers and Grasses

'Beauty Around Us'             16x18            pastel          ©Karen Margulis
available $225
I am excited to be a part of the faculty for IAPS 13 in June. This year I am doing a 2 hour demo on wildflowers and grasses and a 2 hour presentation on social media for artists. Although some of the workshops and demos are full after the first day of registration, there are many classes and demos with openings! Visit the IAPS Convention webpages here: http://www.iapspastel.org/convention_welcome.php

I am working on ideas for my demo. I always like to make it a fast paced two hour pastel demo production packed with information and fun! Even if you don't care to paint wildflowers most of the information I share and demonstrate can be applied to ANY landscape!  Struggle with grasses? Need to create more depth? Is Mark making your trouble spot? Consider registering for my demo! Here is the official description:

2 Hour Demonstration, Friday, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm . . . $70
Strategies for Beautiful Wildflowers 

Whether up close and personal or a small part of a landscape, wildflowers add the perfect spice. Learn how to invite your viewer into your paintings with beautiful flowers. Karen will demonstrate and share strategies for painting expressive flowers and grasses that look natural and believable.


My demo board showing some of the things I do when painting wildflowers
I'd love your help! Whether you are planning to attend IAPS or not you can help me plan the perfect 2 hour demo. Reply in the comments below with your questions about painting grass or wildflowers in the landscape. Thanks in advance!!

No comments: