Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, April 17, 2020

New YouTube Video: How to Energize your Green Landscapes

'Summer Greens'                9x12                   pastel                 ©Karen Margulis


I have been painting a lot these days. My days have a rhythm and getting involved in a painting or two have become a part of the routine. That and doing some work in the backyard and working on jigsaw puzzles. We have been filming some of the paintings as bonus lessons for my Patreon group and I am releasing some of them to my YouTube channel. I appreciate each and every one of you who tunes in and watches the videos!


If you do head over to my YouTube channel it would help me immensely if you give the video a thumbs up and leave a comment. You can subscribe to my channel and click on the notification bell if you want to get an email when a new video is posted. 



The underpainting phase

I used this set of greens from Terry Ludwig

No comments: