Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Still Here!

Yes, I am still here. I've been under the weather this week so I haven't been painting. I am also gearing up for my cruise next week! Wow! I can't believe it. I am really looking forward to this cruise. It's our first balcony cabin!! I am planning on setting up my easel and painting out on the balcony. When I get caught up today I will post a picture of my cigar box pochades I made to bring on the cruise. I have booked private tours on the islands so that I can have time to discover the scenery off the beaten path...and do some plein air painting. I am getting in the Island frame of mind...and since I just sold one of my Barbados paintings...I need to paint some more!!! Stay tuned.

No comments: