Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Finally a Website!!!

No paintings to post today because I have been busy getting my website together and I am pleased to say it is officially launched! I still have some tweaking to do but I'd love for you to take a look. Of course I welcome your comments and suggestions. I created the site with a very user-friendly template....but it limits you in terms of getting too fancy...which can be a good thing too! Let me know if you think I am missing anything important. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Susan Borgas said...

Karen I can appreciate the work and time that it takes to put a website together. You have done a good job and will be back to visit again :)

kim denise said...

The website looks great! Your work just gets better and better--I'm blown away.