Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Daily Pastel Painting....More Sanibel Cottages

'Our Sanibel Retreat' 9x12 pastel
I am enjoying going through my Sanibel pictures from this past summer. I did a plein air version of this same scene but it sold. I wanted one for myself so here it is! This afternoon we head to Buckhead for an overnight at the Intercontinental Hotel. I plan on taking some pictures and ordering room service so I can get more food pictures. It is also time to restock my paper and pastels. I am tepmted to order a cityscape collection of pastels by Alan Flattmann. I really would love to paint some cityscapes and I do plan on taking lots of photos when I go to Chicago in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful beach scene!

Debbie