Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Daily Pastel Painting...Sanibel Beach Path

'Path to Paradise' 5x7
Sanibel Island is one of my favorite places to paint. Anyone who has been there knows just how magical it is. I was pleased to be able to paint this painting as a commission for one of my collectors. She sent me 6 photos to choose from and each one would have made a great painting. Maybe she will want another one! I am all packed for my trip to Chicago so maybe I will have some painting time this week before we leave. I am looking forward to trying some cityscapes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now