Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Trip Report....Colorado


I finally had some time to upload some of my photos. I lost count but I think I am close to 2000 photos. I am not going to know what to paint first when I get home!!! Here is my daughter Caitlin trying some gold panning at our last stop. We actually found some flakes and I wish we had more time there...I wanted to find a nugget! Today we head to Moab, Utah. Maybe I will get a chance to paint there??

3 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Ah, Karen, what a beautiful photo. Sounds like the trip is great. I am thinking of you in Moab. So beautiful there. We had a fun breakfast at the Jailhouse Cafe last summer.
Jo

Jo Castillo said...

Hi again, I had to go look it up, we ate dinner at MacStiff's the two times we were there before and the waitress remembered us with the visits a year apart. Good food, too.

Jo

Anonymous said...

Great composition...I can see a painting from this photo!

Debbie