Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, July 02, 2007

Morning in the Bahamas

'Morning in the Bahamas' 8x10 pastel
I know I have thousands of reference photos from my Southwest trip to paint from and I chose to paint a Bahamas scene!! It all depends on what strikes me at the moment and I was thinking 'Caribbean' since we just booked a cruise for our annual January get-away! I'm excited about this cruise since it will have 4 days at sea....we booked a balcony and I hope to have plenty of time to relax and paint. I have sold all the paintings I did on my last cruise as well as sold a painting of Magen's Bay for a new hotel to use in it's guest rooms....so I will be looking forward to painting in that great Caribbean light!

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Karen, Congratulations on the hotel sale. This looks inviting, would like to be there in the shade of the hut. I liked the desert one, too, just no time to comment.
Jo

Karen said...

Thanks Jo! This was a wondeful beach and the tiki hut was actually a bar!

Karen