Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Autumn Marsh Practice

'Early Afternoon' 8x10 pastel
It's fun to try to paint the many moods of the marsh. On this particular day I was treated to all kinds of weather. It started out cloudy and then the wind picked up, blew the clouds away and ended in a picture perfect blue-sky day! I am getting so excited to get back to the marshes and the scenery on Creighton Island....a Barrier Island off the Georgia coast. I am also excited to report that we've booked a cruise for January. We got a great deal for a ship that leaves from Charleston...so no long drive to Florida this time! I haven't been to Cozumel since I started painting so I can't wait to spend the day at Nachi Cocum painting and lounging on the beach. (not sure if I spelled that right)

No comments: