Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Cloudy Day at the Marsh

'Quiet' 8x10 pastel
I just remember the peace and quiet while painting at this location. There was the sound of a slight breeze whispering across the grasses and the call of birds....nice peaceful sounds.
Jayne, Holly and I met today and had a very productive day making plans for our first open studio sale in November. I am in the process of making a blog for our little group...so more on that to come!

4 comments:

Alex Perez pintor contemporaneo said...

wonderful Karen !! simply beauty, atmospheric and professional.
Alex.

Karen said...

Thank you so much Alex! I appreciate your comments very much.
Karen

Mira said...

Bravo, wonderful!
This painting looks like my Poland!
Bye - Mira [Poland!]

Kris Shanks said...

Great sense of atmosphere and calm.