Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sleeping Cat Pastel Painting

'Cat Nap' 8x10 pastel
I wasn't planning on painting today. I had so much to do to get ready for my trip next week...but I happened to see this photo of my cat, Jazzpurr and I couldn't resist. I cut a piece of my trusty LaCarte paper...my favorite for animals...and set to work. It was a fun and relaxing painting to do.
UPDATE....I promised I would let you know when I received word about my exhibit at the Art Station, Mountain View. I will be showing with 6 other artists next September 2008. (at least I have plenty of time to get ready!) The show is called "Seven of seven" and we each will hang seven paintings in the show. I am excited about this opportunity!

No comments: