Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Low Country Palm Trees

'Palm View' 12x16 pastel

I will leave you with this Low Country Palm painting. I will be back to posting next Saturday when I return from my Creighton Island painting adventure. I hope I get lots and photographs and finished paintings to share!



Announcing the 1st Annual Open Studio Art Sale

of the Vanishing Image Painters

If you are in the Atlanta, Georgia area on Saturday November 10th I'd love for you to stop by. We will feature the paintings of three local artists... myself, Jayne Bachman and Holly Brinkley. There will be framed and unframed pastel paintings in all price ranges. It will be a wonderful opportunity to purchase original art....which makes great holiday gifts! The sale will be from 10 am until 4:00pm.

1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

Nice painting. Have fun this week. Good luck on the show.