Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Back from Creighton Island!


What an amazing week I had out on Creighton Island. I have so much to share! Imagine spending a week on your own deserted island with nothing to do but explore and paint! It was truly a magical experience and I can't wait to tell all about it. Today I have another busy day though...I am going to a local art store's big sale...Marsha will be doing demos all day...then tonight is the opening of the Art Alliance of Georgia's juried exhibition where I have two paintings accepted. So, hopefully I will get back on track and photograph my new paintings so I can share them here. It's good to be back! This is just one photo of about 1700 that I took! Jayne is painting in the background and that is my palm tree painting.

No comments: