Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Today's Painting....a Dragonfly!

'Blue' 5x7 pastel
I am really enjoying this Dragonfly series. They are really very beautiful and interesting. Wouldn't a large dragonfly paintng be cool??? I really need to order a set of the Great American pearlesent pastels. I am just trying to think of how else I will use them....butterflies, flowers even seashells would sparkle with these...Ok I convinced myself!
News Flash! I just received notice that I have been accepted into the Art Place at Mountain View's 2008 Gallery Show schedule. I don't have the details yet about my show date or who I will be showing with but I am honored and excited by the recognition. I will keep you posted when I get the details.

2 comments:

n warner said...

Lovely...Congratulations on getting in the show! Nina

Karen said...

Thank you Nina!