Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

First Place for Aspens in the Snow!


I was thrilled to find out that my painting 'Aspens in the Snow' took first place in the Art Alliance of Georgia's juried exhibition. My other painting 'Siamese at Rest' which was also in the show had a red dot when I arrived at the opening! That was bittersweet because I was hoping it wouldn't sell. I am glad someone will enjoy it though. What an end to an already fantastic week! Now I have to get ready for our open studio sale which is this Saturday. Lots to do!

4 comments:

Susannah said...

How fantastic! You are absolutely my favorite painter!

Bonny said...

Woo Hoo! That's wonderful, Karen!!! Congratulations!! Seeing the painting it looks like the prize was very well deserved.

Karen said...

Thank you very much!! I appreciate your good wishes and thank you for looking at my blog too!
Karen

bj said...

Congratulations on the sale! Your work is looking just wonderful.