Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Great News!

I just returned from a trip up to Blue Ridge, Georgia and I am excited to report that I now am represented by Wrapsody in Blue in downtown Blue Ridge. I am excited to be a part of the wonderful community and to be represented by such a fine establishment. I had such a nice drive to the mountains with Jayne...thank you and a big thank you to Marsha for everything she has done for me.
There was no time for a new painting but I would like to share a scene from Blue Ridge that can now be seen at Wrapsody in Blue.

3 comments:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Congratulations!

This is a beautiful piece; lovely mood and colors.

Karen said...

Thanks Diana! I would love to be able to visit this farm to paint again.
Karen

Rhonda Hurwitz said...

this is lovely.