Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Monarch Butterfly Commission

I wanted to share my finished butterfly commission. It is large for me at 18x24. It has a very special meaning for the owner and we worked together to get it just right. I can't wait until she sees it. It really is luminous in real life. I am headed to Chicago in the morning to visit the School of the Art Institute of Chicago with Corey. I am traveling with Caitlin and my friend Cindy and her daughter Anna. We are looking forward to a fun weekend.
I will be missing the opening reception of a show I am in 'The World of Art' South Cobb Art Alliance at the Mabel House in Mabelton. If anyone is in the area the reception is this Saturday from 7:00-9:00. I keep missing these receptions! It's not that I am always traveling...just when a show opens it seems!

1 comment:

Roshanda said...

This is a beautiful painting. I love the colors.